i think i have interest in product maneger because my dad is one and i know alot about the process and hoe it works. That is why think i could do this for a job.
I think i have interest in all the things i put on my list because they all have to do with either sports or an art an as i grew up i have always loved those things
I am going to be a great veterinarian one day. I am going to be a great veterinarian because I love animals and most animals like me. When I see animals that need help it feels to me like it is my job to try and help them out.
I have interest in a robotics engineer because it something I like and wish I could do. Also if you love what you do you would try your best at it everyday. The job also lets invest on lots of money.
I think that the jobs that most interest me on my list are Pediatrician and Health Care Worker. A medical social worker is a trained professional who typically works in a number of similar environments. These could be assisted care facilities, hospitals, convalescent homes or others. Part of the job of these social workers is to help assess individuals for discharge or to see to their needs or the needs of their family during hospitalization. They may provide a wide variety of services in this respect, not just during hospitalization, but also sometimes before and after it takes place. This would interest me because I could solve problems for people. I would also like not to be in an office all day. The job of a pediatrician is a very important one. Thus, all the years of schooling that comes along with taking on the profession. A pediatrician is held responsible for caring for newborns up to the point that they reach adulthood. Pediatricians make sure that a child is maturing into a healthy adult. It is the job of the pediatrician to ensure that the proper care be taken in order to see that this is brought to fruition. One of the main ways that pediatricians are able to take on this task is by playing close attention to the signs that he or she sees, Pediatricians try to always stay ahead of the curve. They look to make those pertinent diagnosis where need be so that they can work to treat whatever illness or condition that is presented. In the midst of this, pediatricians look to maintain the healthy lives of children as they grow and mature. I would like this because I would get to help people and hang with kids.
Riley this was such a well thought out blog. I am very impressed with how specific you have been able to key in on your job interests. I think your caring manner would be great in any of of these professionals. You may want to even explore Social Work.
I am very impressed with your through explanation of what the areas you are interested in for the future. Your kind spirit would be great for either of these fields. You may look into the field of Social Work.
I think the reason is that, my father is a scientist and I have always wanted to be like him. Additionally I have always wanted to study science because well... I don't know I just have always liked science.
I am not sure what kind of Scientist you want to be? Is there a field in Science that you would like to explore? I would love to hear more details on what you are thinking for your future.
I am interested in medical assistance. I have been fascinated with the human anatomy for as long as I can remember. I began to study the topic on my free time. Fast-forward about 2 months later, I knew more than any of my classmates ever would. I even knew (and still know) what DNA stands for.
I have interest in a pharmacist because I like helping people when they are sick. Plus, it benefits my family because I can make any kind of medicine for my parents or siblings if they are sick, I can invest on a lot of money, and I can't run out of a job because pharmacies are everywhere in the world so if I loose my job I can just find another pharmacy and get applied for that pharmacy and work there.
I think I have my interest in being a diver or oceanographer because I like to learn about underwater plants, creatures, and reefs and it fits my personality.
I have an interest in my career because of the principal of the career. My career was art and communication I love to draw so it is only fair for me to go in to art and communication, so it's you personally who fits your career.
Some jobs that I’d like to have are an open-heart surgeon, veterinarian or brain surgeon. I think I’m interested in these jobs because, I like learning about how the vital organs of the body and how work. I also have a lot of focus when I really put my mind to a specific task; a characteristic you need to have when someone’s life is in your hands. I’d like to be a veterinarian because, I like animals and learning everything I can about them. These jobs are all similar, not because you have to have a PhD, but because you are helping someone or something. -Kaia Scott Block 4
I like what I picked out because I really like working with children. When I grow up I want to be a pre-school teacher.I don't think I could work with Middle School kids because they really don't listen. When my mom,Auntie or any other siblings ask for me to babysit, I'm fine with it. When I babysit them we play games and they learn some stuff they didn't learn form school. That's why I relate to my list of future careers.
I have an interest in a dancing career because I have the experience and I have always loved it. I make up my own dances sometimes and then put music to it and it all comes together.
I think that being a web designer really relates to me because I am really into technology. Without technology, we wouldn't have what we have today. Technology really speaks to me. Computers, mobile devices, cameras, you name it. Mostly every thing is made from technical objects or technology. Tech. is my life and will always be. Being a web designer would be my dream job. I could stay in bed all day AND I WILL BE ON A COMPUTER ALL DAY!! But yeah that is my full outline on the subject.
I have interest in being a veterinarian because i love working and taking care of animals. Another interest would be a actor or a hair stylist. I think it would be fun to be a actor, and making cute hair designs.
I have interest in being a film editor. This job suits me because, when it comes to the computer, i'm sort of a wizard. Also, i'm on the the computer a lot and it sounds like a really fun and interesting job.
I have interest in being a pediatrician because I always love to help other people especially kids like me. I enjoy seeing others work on and learn about the human body, and I would love to do that for a living. I'm interested in biology and how humans are affected by the many factors of nature. My parents never had a professional job, so I would like to experience this particular job in this huge career universe.
I'm interested in being an artist that paints and draws because I have loved painting and drawing for a long time, and my dad was an artist before he was a landscape contractor and I love his art. I'm also interested in being a musician that plays the violin because I have loved the violin for a long time and I play it now and love it.
I am willing to be a chemical scientist and a physoligist,but Since I love science I am willing to find some new and diverse types of scientists that would also interest me. I really want these careers because as again I was very interested in science and also I enjoy it as part of my life to make new discoveries. Even though with struggle of my parents who have not experienced some of these jobs I will take the pride to do this job for a living as ai enjoy it.
I want to be a computer programmer because I know a lot about computers and I want to improve them so other people can marvel at what I made. I want to be an artist because I am very creative and like making things with my hands. I want to be a veterinarian because I like pets and animals. -Julian Williams Block 5
I like what i picked because i love fashion. Its what inspires me. It shows who i am. I can designer things 4 people as well as myself. I picked this because i like working with fabrics. Also I'm already set because i have designer books.
One of the jobs I would love to do is be a elementary school teacher. I would love this job because I love playing school at home I love pretending to grade papers and printing out tests at home. Another job I would love to have is to be a Social Worker. With that job your able to help people of all ages get on a better track of living. I like that job because you get to help people solve their problems in creative ways.
I want to be a software engineer because I like working with computers and programs. I also want to be a computer programmer. Computer programmers work with coding and other computer-related things.
I would love to be a surgeon or registered nurse because I am very interested in helping people. I am also very smart in math and science. I think i would have a fun time doing this job. I have always been interested in things like this,especially performing operations on parts of things. Allison Knight, Block 2
I would like to be a computer software engineer. I have experience with this subject, since my mom is already an engineer. At her workplace, she enters computer language, and builds up software. If I couldn't be a software engineer, I would become a mathematician. I know several math teachers at some really good schools. I think I would excel at this job, partly because I study math all day long. At school, I study math in an advanced class. When I get home, I play tennis for 2 hours,, and when I get home, I study math, which is why I am writing this at 8:20. My third option would be an architect. I really liked playing with building toys when I was young person. Watching something wonderful being formed with nothing but blocks really makes me excited. I know I have a lot of more options, but I don't want to bore you.
The career I want start talking about is a producer/director. This area interests me because I like to write and plan out stories. The director’s medium in work is movies. I chose writer because I like to tell stories. Writers are like directors. They plan out how the story will go, who the characters are, and what is going to happen. Next, I chose a counselor – I love to solve people’s problems and work things out between two people. It’s something I enjoy doing in real life and it makes me happy.
I am interested in being a veterinarian I want to be a veterinarian because they help animals. I love animals and want to help them. If I can't be a veterinarian I would like to be an animal cop. Animal cops arrest people who abuse animals. Then the case goes to court. If the current owner is guilty the current owner will go to prison or be charged. I want to stop animal abuse to stop around the world.
I would like to be a lawncare business owner. I'd like this career because I like nature and want the Earth to look better. I would like to be a police officer because I could help stop violence. I would also like to be a paramedic to help save lives.
mohid saeed I am interested in being a photographer. I want to be a photographer because I am good at taking pictures and editing them. My second choice would to be a doctor.
I am interested in being a musician, because I love playing in front of many people. I would like this job so I think it would be a lot easier. It is also very nerve-racking being the spotlight, but it is still fun.
I am interested in being an accountant since my dad is one. it all deals with like counting money and answering phone calls. I actually enjoy doing that at my job! Also i think that this job is awesome!
I am interested in teaching, training pets, and people. My mom and dad influenced me in these 3 jobs. My mom is a teacher\register at a university. My dad is a principal
I am interested in being an artist because I like to be creative and I have an active imagination. I have a cousin who loves to draw and my brother loves to sketch. But I love to paint, draw and sketch.
I am interested in being a pediatrician because I think it would be fun to help children who are sick. Helping others makes me feel happy and like I've done something good. Also, I think that it is interesting to know how to treat many different illnesses. That way, when I have a family and a child who is sick, I will be able to diagnose what is wrong and what to do.
I think I’m interested in the jobs on my list because they fit my personality. I think it is good that I have jobs on my list that I enjoy. It is good because you want to have a job that you enjoy. If you have a job you don’t enjoy you won’t have fun while making money at the same time.
I think that iam interested in being a architecture because i like to building things like blocks. Building makes me feel strong. Building makes me feel that im also helping the community because i am building things like schools hostpitals and maybe restaurants. I think that my job is excellent is because you could make a lot of money, and I could enjoy it. If you have a job that you didnt enjoy then you wont have any fun or make money at the same time
I think that the jobs that were on my list were very interesting and i thought that they fit my personality very well.The jobs that i am most interested in is being a choreographer and to be a veterinarian. a veterinarian is a very risky job and it is very difficult to do and i think that being a veterinarian will someday fit me. But to be honest that is not what i am going to be when i grow up.
I think I would be good at my job that I picked because I like machines. I want to be a robot builder. I think I’m smart enough to build a robot. I’m also good with tools. One reason I want to build robots because there useful. There also a lot of new jobs for robot builders. Also there is this cool thing called RCL were build and battle robots.
I am interensted in being a fashson deziner.I also interensted in being a nail artiesto. I want be a nail arties because my mom is one.And she has her onw shop.It is lokated in Jeffrson ST..I to be fashson deziner because I like cloths.And all this stuff interensted to me.
Karl banks I think the list that intrest me best fits me. Like im better at that job that i am at any job. I like helping people. I like to think positive not negative. If you think negative you will have bad thoughts. Like my patent is going to die that is a negative thought. No one what to think that way. It is a bad feeling.
I want to be a lawyer because I like being fair. I think that it fits my personality.Also because you would get alot of money being a lawyer.Also because I would like to be a lawyer so I can help people.And I would be working for the goverment.
i think i have interest in product maneger because my dad is one and i know alot about the process and hoe it works. That is why think i could do this for a job.
ReplyDeleteJed- What kind of product does your father deal with for his job?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHe deals with packing labels for big manufactures.
DeleteI think i have interest in all the things i put on my list because they all have to do with either sports or an art an as i grew up i have always loved those things
DeleteI am going to be a great veterinarian one day. I am going to be a great veterinarian because I love animals and most animals like me. When I see animals that need help it feels to me like it is my job to try and help them out.
DeleteDo you take care of a pet at home?
DeleteGo Freda!
DeleteTom Nguyen
ReplyDeleteI have interest in a robotics engineer because it something I like and wish I could do. Also if you love what you do you would try your best at it everyday. The job also lets invest on lots of money.
How did you become interested in robotics? Is there anything in particular that you want to design?
DeleteI think that the jobs that most interest me on my list are Pediatrician and Health Care Worker. A medical social worker is a trained professional who typically works in a number of similar environments. These could be assisted care facilities, hospitals, convalescent homes or others. Part of the job of these social workers is to help assess individuals for discharge or to see to their needs or the needs of their family during hospitalization. They may provide a wide variety of services in this respect, not just during hospitalization, but also sometimes before and after it takes place. This would interest me because I could solve problems for people. I would also like not to be in an office all day. The job of a pediatrician is a very important one. Thus, all the years of schooling that comes along with taking on the profession. A pediatrician is held responsible for caring for newborns up to the point that they reach adulthood. Pediatricians make sure that a child is maturing into a healthy adult. It is the job of the pediatrician to ensure that the proper care be taken in order to see that this is brought to fruition. One of the main ways that pediatricians are able to take on this task is by playing close attention to the signs that he or she sees, Pediatricians try to always stay ahead of the curve. They look to make those pertinent diagnosis where need be so that they can work to treat whatever illness or condition that is presented. In the midst of this, pediatricians look to maintain the healthy lives of children as they grow and mature. I would like this because I would get to help people and hang with kids.
ReplyDeleteRiley this was such a well thought out blog. I am very impressed with how specific you have been able to key in on your job interests. I think your caring manner would be great in any of of these professionals. You may want to even explore Social Work.
DeleteI am very impressed with your through explanation of what the areas you are interested in for the future. Your kind spirit would be great for either of these fields. You may look into the field of Social Work.
DeleteI think the reason is that, my father is a scientist and I have always wanted to be like him. Additionally I have always wanted to study science because well... I don't know I just have always liked science.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what kind of Scientist you want to be? Is there a field in Science that you would like to explore? I would love to hear more details on what you are thinking for your future.
DeleteWhat kind of Scientist are you interested in becoming? What field?
DeleteI am interested in medical assistance. I have been fascinated with the human anatomy for as long as I can remember. I began to study the topic on my free time. Fast-forward about 2 months later, I knew more than any of my classmates ever would. I even knew (and still know) what DNA stands for.
ReplyDeleteSo when you say medical assistant, who do you want to work with as a medical assistant? Adults, children, men?
DeleteI want to be a software engineer, and programmer because I like working on a computer, and I know a lot about them from my dad
ReplyDeleteI have interest in a pharmacist because I like helping people when they are sick. Plus, it benefits my family because I can make any kind of medicine for my parents or siblings if they are sick, I can invest on a lot of money, and I can't run out of a job because pharmacies are everywhere in the world so if I loose my job I can just find another pharmacy and get applied for that pharmacy and work there.
ReplyDelete-Elvis Thai
Block 4
This is a great profession, because it doesn't have the long hours like a doctor.
DeleteI think I have my interest in being a diver or oceanographer because I like to learn about underwater plants, creatures, and reefs and it fits my personality.
ReplyDelete- JAMES TARTER
BLOCK 1
Maybe someday you can visit the ocean vent we talked about in school. You can come back to my class and tell us all about it,
DeleteI have an interest in my career because of the principal of the career. My career was art and communication I love to draw so it is only fair for me to go in to art and communication, so it's you personally who fits your career.
ReplyDeleteDOMINIQUE DAVIS
Block 5
There are lots of jobs that involve using Art to communicate. You may want to look into Graphic Design.
DeleteSome jobs that I’d like to have are an open-heart surgeon, veterinarian or brain surgeon. I think I’m interested in these jobs because, I like learning about how the vital organs of the body and how work. I also have a lot of focus when I really put my mind to a specific task; a characteristic you need to have when someone’s life is in your hands. I’d like to be a veterinarian because, I like animals and learning everything I can about them. These jobs are all similar, not because you have to have a PhD, but because you are helping someone or something.
ReplyDelete-Kaia Scott
Block 4
These are great careers and with your intelligence, you will be able to do any of them.
DeleteI like what I picked out because I really like working with children. When I grow up I want to be a pre-school teacher.I don't think I could work with Middle School kids because they really don't listen. When my mom,Auntie or any other siblings ask for me to babysit, I'm fine with it. When I babysit them we play games and they learn some stuff they didn't learn form school. That's why I relate to my list of future careers.
ReplyDeleteI have an interest in a dancing career because I have the experience and I have always loved it. I make up my own dances sometimes and then put music to it and it all comes together.
ReplyDeleteReally good Sydney!
DeleteWow, I did not realize you were a dancer. What is your favorite kind of dance?
DeleteI think that being a web designer really relates to me because I am really into technology. Without technology, we wouldn't have what we have today. Technology really speaks to me. Computers, mobile devices, cameras, you name it. Mostly every thing is made from technical objects or technology. Tech. is my life and will always be. Being a web designer would be my dream job. I could stay in bed all day AND I WILL BE ON A COMPUTER ALL DAY!! But yeah that is my full outline on the subject.
ReplyDeleteThe One and Only,
Raven Liyah Taylor
i didn't know you were interested in that
DeleteBoy I sure could use you today. I have spent hours trying to figure out why this blog is not displaying all the threads.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei have interest in singing dancing and acting careers because it is fun to do those things.it is my dream and it entertains me and other people.
ReplyDeleteI have interest in being a veterinarian because i love working and taking care of animals. Another interest would be a actor or a hair stylist. I think it would be fun to be a actor, and making cute hair designs.
ReplyDeleteI have interest in being a film editor. This job suits me because, when it comes to the computer, i'm sort of a wizard. Also, i'm on the the computer a lot and it sounds like a really fun and interesting job.
ReplyDeleteKalen i thought u wanted to be a singer
Deletei am good at computers to but i got it from my dad
DeleteI have interest in being a pediatrician because I always love to help other people especially kids like me. I enjoy seeing others work on and learn about the human body, and I would love to do that for a living. I'm interested in biology and how humans are affected by the many factors of nature. My parents never had a professional job, so I would like to experience this particular job in this huge career universe.
ReplyDelete-Melina Nguyen,
Block 2
I'm interested in being an artist that paints and draws because I have loved painting and drawing for a long time, and my dad was an artist before he was a landscape contractor and I love his art. I'm also interested in being a musician that plays the violin because I have loved the violin for a long time and I play it now and love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of art are you interested in? Oils, Water colors, Modern, Realistic?
DeleteI am willing to be a chemical scientist and a physoligist,but Since I love science I am willing to find some new and diverse types of scientists that would also interest me. I really want these careers because as again I was very interested in science and also I enjoy it as part of my life to make new discoveries. Even though with struggle of my parents who have not experienced some of these jobs I will take the pride to do this job for a living as ai enjoy it.
ReplyDelete-Suchetha Shashi
block 5
I want to be a computer programmer because I know a lot about computers and I want to improve them so other people can marvel at what I made. I want to be an artist because I am very creative and like making things with my hands. I want to be a veterinarian because I like pets and animals.
ReplyDelete-Julian Williams
Block 5
As I also fogot to say that I LOVE Dancing so as a career I would lve to do dancing:)
ReplyDeleteI like what i picked because i love fashion. Its what inspires me. It shows who i am. I can designer things 4 people as well as myself. I picked this because i like working with fabrics. Also I'm already set because i have designer books.
ReplyDelete5th Block
DeleteOne of the jobs I would love to do is be a elementary school teacher. I would love this job because I love playing school at home I love pretending to grade papers and printing out tests at home. Another job I would love to have is to be a Social Worker. With that job your able to help people of all ages get on a better track of living. I like that job because you get to help people solve their problems in creative ways.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a software engineer because I like working with computers and programs. I also want to be a computer programmer. Computer programmers work with coding and other computer-related things.
ReplyDeleteIsmail Habibi, Block 2
I would love to be a surgeon or registered nurse because I am very interested in helping people. I am also very smart in math and science. I think i would have a fun time doing this job. I have always been interested in things like this,especially performing operations on parts of things.
ReplyDeleteAllison Knight, Block 2
I would like to be a computer software engineer. I have experience with this subject, since my mom is already an engineer. At her workplace, she enters computer language, and builds up software. If I couldn't be a software engineer, I would become a mathematician. I know several math teachers at some really good schools. I think I would excel at this job, partly because I study math all day long. At school, I study math in an advanced class. When I get home, I play tennis for 2 hours,, and when I get home, I study math, which is why I am writing this at 8:20. My third option would be an architect. I really liked playing with building toys when I was young person. Watching something wonderful being formed with nothing but blocks really makes me excited. I know I have a lot of more options, but I don't want to bore you.
ReplyDeleteBaylor Sai, Block 5
The career I want start talking about is a producer/director. This area interests me because I like to write and plan out stories. The director’s medium in work is movies. I chose writer because I like to tell stories. Writers are like directors. They plan out how the story will go, who the characters are, and what is going to happen. Next, I chose a counselor – I love to solve people’s problems and work things out between two people. It’s something I enjoy doing in real life and it makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteAidan Kinser
I am interested in being a veterinarian I want to be a veterinarian because they help animals. I love animals and want to help them. If I can't be a veterinarian I would like to be an animal cop. Animal cops arrest people who abuse animals. Then the case goes to court. If the current owner is guilty the current owner will go to prison or be charged. I want to stop animal abuse to stop around the world.
ReplyDeleteI would like to be a lawncare business owner. I'd like this career because I like nature and want the Earth to look better. I would like to be a police officer because I could help stop violence. I would also like to be a paramedic to help save lives.
ReplyDeletemohid saeed
ReplyDeleteI am interested in being a photographer. I want to be a photographer because I am good at taking pictures and editing them. My second choice would to be a doctor.
I am interested in being a musician, because I love playing in front of many people. I would like this job so I think it would be a lot easier. It is also very nerve-racking being the spotlight, but it is still fun.
ReplyDelete-Raef Lawrence
Block 4
I am interested in being an accountant since my dad is one. it all deals with like counting money and answering phone calls. I actually enjoy doing that at my job! Also i think that this job is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am interested in an lawyer because I like to help people with the law. That is why I want to be a lawyer.
ReplyDelete-Syed Shirazi
Block4
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in teaching, training pets, and people. My mom and dad influenced me in these 3 jobs.
ReplyDeleteMy mom is a teacher\register at a university. My dad is a principal
Mayumi Inso
ReplyDeleteI am interested in being an artist because I like to be creative and I have an active imagination. I have a cousin who loves to draw and my brother loves to sketch. But I love to paint, draw and sketch.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in being a pediatrician because I think it would be fun to help children who are sick. Helping others makes me feel happy and like I've done something good. Also, I think that it is interesting to know how to treat many different illnesses. That way, when I have a family and a child who is sick, I will be able to diagnose what is wrong and what to do.
ReplyDeleteEmily Jao
Block 2
I think I’m interested in the jobs on my list because they fit my personality. I think it is good that I have jobs on my list that I enjoy. It is good because you want to have a job that you enjoy. If you have a job you don’t enjoy you won’t have fun while making money at the same time.
ReplyDeletekentwan braden
ReplyDeleteI think that iam interested in being a architecture because i like to building things like blocks. Building makes me feel strong. Building makes me feel that im also helping the community because i am building things like schools hostpitals and maybe restaurants. I think that my job is excellent is because you could make a lot of money, and I could enjoy it. If you have a job that you didnt enjoy then you wont have any fun or make money at the same time
i THINK I AM INTERESTED BECAUSE I LOVE KIDS AND MY MOM WANTED TO BE A NURSE AND I WANTED TO FOLLOW ON HER FOOTSTEPS.
ReplyDeleteI think that the jobs that were on my list were very interesting and i thought that they fit my personality very well.The jobs that i am most interested in is being a choreographer and to be a veterinarian. a veterinarian is a very risky job and it is very difficult to do and i think that being a veterinarian will someday fit me. But to be honest that is not what i am going to be when i grow up.
ReplyDeleteI think I would be good at my job that I picked because I like machines. I want to be a robot builder. I think I’m smart enough to build a robot. I’m also good with tools. One reason I want to build robots because there useful. There also a lot of new jobs for robot builders. Also there is this cool thing called RCL were build and battle robots.
ReplyDeleteI am interensted in being a fashson deziner.I also interensted in being a nail artiesto. I want be a nail arties because my mom is one.And she has her onw shop.It is lokated in Jeffrson ST..I to be fashson deziner because I like cloths.And all this stuff interensted to me.
ReplyDeleteCalise Hardy
Block1
5-10-13
Karl banks
ReplyDeleteI think the list that intrest me best fits me. Like im better at that job that i am at any job. I like helping people. I like to think positive not negative. If you think negative you will have bad thoughts. Like my patent is going to die that is a negative thought. No one what to think that way. It is a bad feeling.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a lawyer because I like being fair. I think that it fits my personality.Also because you would get alot of money being a lawyer.Also because I would like to be a lawyer so I can help people.And I would be working for the goverment.
I want to be a lawyer because a lawyer is being fair and I like beingh fair. I want to help people You can get alot of money.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in being a police officer because I am bad and strong. I'm also interested in being a fireman because I like dangerous things.
ReplyDeleteI'm interested in being a police officer because I am bad and strong. I'm also interested in being a fireman because I like dangerous things.
DeleteBlock 2
I want to be a dancer because I want to help other kids live their dream and also shine to show how great they are.
ReplyDeletei would want to be a mathematician because I love math and i can help little kids in math as well
ReplyDelete